- Leader in travel retail
- Busy role with loads of variety
- Dynamic environment working alongside a collaborative Team
Lagardère Travel Retail, a dynamic part of the global Lagardère group, is a world-leading Travel Essentials, Duty Free and Food Service retailer, with operations in 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific. We currently operate over 140 retail outlets across the Pacific with most in major airports and commuter terminals. Today, Lagardère Travel Retail continues to grow and expand its portfolio of brands, keeping pace with this ever changing and diverse environment.
This is an exciting role!
Working within an established team, you will be expected to take ownership of the end to end management of signage as the first point of contact for all brands across New Zealand; in addition to supporting a team of Visual Merchandisers and category managers with POS requirements for in store execution of a promotion.
A snap shot of your responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain a Design work in progress schedule
- Manage promotional change overs
- Coordinate all promotional assets across all categories in NZ, from design collaboration through store communication to invoicing and payment
- Cost control of design, printing, material, communication etc., to maximise revenue
- Set up and maintain an efficient promotional feedback system nationwide
- Ensuring effective communication of monthly promotional calendar to operations, merchandise planning and all other stakeholders providing information on up-coming activities across stores in NZ
To perform well in this role you will thrive in a busy environment where responsibilities change quickly. You will enjoy juggling competing priorities, demonstrate a high level of initiative, have excellent time management and communication skills and the confidence to liaise with a varied audience.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification - Marketing, Business or related field
- 2-3 years exposure to a busy Retail environment
- Marketing experience would be a definite plus but not essential
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Excel and PowerPoint
We operate in a constantly evolving and fast paced retail environment where you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and work with a dynamic team of dedicated professionals. We work to recognise high performance and your contribution will not go unnoticed. This is your opportunity to shine in the limelight, working in a supportive but challenging environment, with great career progression opportunities.
Experience new horizons, every day!