Store Manager - Avalon Airport
- Global Leader in Travel Retail
- Ongoing training
- Dynamic Location
Are you passionate about good customer service? Do you want to work for a global leader in travel retail?
We are on the hunt for an energetic, fun and motivated leader to join our new team at our fresh, newly opened store at Avalon Airport. Your role as Store Manager is to provide friendly and efficient service to our customers by delivering a high quality product and a memorable experience before they jet off on their trip. Responsible for the management of the store and team, this is a hands-on role that will require you to work alongside all team members to achieve high service outcomes and build a positive team environment. To operate at the optimum level you will have at least 3 years' experience in retail management, and experience with Duty Free retailing will be highly regarded.
We are looking for a leader who will:
- Provide a high standard of customer service and be a true brand ambassador
- Lead from the front and ensure all team members are motivated and perform tasks according to standards and procedures
- Demonstrate experience working in a fast paced environment
What's in it for you?
- Dynamic working environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Career growth opportunities in a leading global Travel Retail company
To be considered for this exciting role based at Avalon Airport where you will have the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life, you must be available and willing to work a schedule that will incorporate early mornings, late nights and weekends. As public transport can be limited at certain hours of the day you will need your own reliable transport. This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a dynamic team working in a unique and exciting environment.
Employment offers are conditional upon the ability to gain and maintain and ASIC pass.
Looking to join a new, dynamic team? This is it!
Be proud of delivering an amazing product and world class customer service.
Enjoy new horizons, everyday!