Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that operates a number of exciting brands in Travel Essentials, Duty Free & Food Service around the globe. With Australian and New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs, we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
We are currently seeking a Treasury Accountant who will oversee the Company’s cashflow and reporting requirements for the business.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be required to :
- Lead and develop the Treasury team
- Manage all treasury and cash desk procedures
- Manage communication channels with internal and external contacts
- Ensure that all treasury accounting reporting is done in a timely manner
- Conduct discrepancy investigations in a time efficient manner
- Ensure all banking procedures are managed and followed
- Work closely with the Loss Prevention and Compliance Manager to follow-up banking and other till discrepancies or other issues
- Assist with maintenance and development of procedures and systems
- Perform other related duties as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 3 – 5 year experience in a similar role
- Sound Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Effective communication skills
- Blackline qualified would be a bonus!
We operate in a constantly evolving, interesting and fast paced retail environment where you will have the opportunity to stretch and challenge yourself. We offer a competitive remuneration package, state of the art offices close to Sydney Airport with exciting views and a free onsite Gym.
Experience new horizons every day!