Service Desk Support - Mascot
Lagardère Travel Retail (Pacific), a dynamic part of the global Lagardère group, is a world-leading Travel Essentials, Duty Free and Food Service retailer, with operations in 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific. We currently operate over 140 retail outlets across the Pacific with most in major airports and commuter terminals. Today, Lagardère Travel Retail continues to grow and expand its portfolio of brands, keeping pace with this ever changing and diverse environment.
Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for providing first point of Support contact for staff across the network. Your role is to ensure the provision of superior service through maintenance, enhancement and efficient operation functions with an emphasis on customer service. This includes responsibility for ensuring the security and integrity of computer operations and system developments is in accordance with the Lagardère strategic plan; and regulatory responsibilities.
You will be expected to:
- Manage Service Desk calls and provide excellent customer service support
- Maintain the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) for desktops, laptops and POS
- Trouble shoot and correct hardware and software issues
- Deploy applications, service packs and Window’s patches
- Train, coach, develop and provide knowledge to staff
- Work on projects relating to the IT service desk across the Pacific region
- 2 years minimum IT Service Desk experience coupled with an ITIL certification
- Microsoft Windows 10 support and deployment
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work unsupervised but as part of a Team
- Exposure to the retail industry would be a strong advantage
We work in a fast-paced environment which requires loads of energy and commitment to delivering a high level of service to our internal customers. This is a perfect role to apply your passion for problem solving and your commitment to achieving great outcomes.
As we operate outside of normal business hours the Service Desk Support Team are required to work on a 4 week rotational roster basis of which one of those weeks will be on-call after hours.
This is your opportunity to shine in the limelight, working in a supportive but challenging environment, with great career opportunities, offices close to Sydney Airport with exciting views, and a free onsite Gym.
Experience new horizons, every day!