Category Assistant - F&B
Lagardère Travel Retail, a dynamic part of the global Lagardère Services group, is a world-leading travel essentials, duty free and food service retailer, with operations in 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Category Assistant - F&B to join our busy and fast paced head office, located in Mascot. As part of the Food & Beverage team, the Category Assistant will report to the Foodservice Product Manager who is responsible for all F&B inventory across all stores in both Australia and New Zealand. You will take on a variety of support activities and contribute to the smooth operation of the Food & Beverage stores and categories.
In this diverse role you will be responsible for:
- Point of sale and ERP system administration; ensuring data integrity
- Administration and communication of promotional activities
- Inventory management and reporting
- Acting as store support for POS training, inventory stock control and resolution of purchase order/invoicing discrepancies
- Coordination, collation and auditing of weekly store reporting
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years + experience working in food service or F&B environments
- Previous experience in stock management and inventory control processes
- Sound Excel skills
- Knowledge/experience in a range of POS, ERP and inventory systems (Microsoft’s NAV software ideal)
- High attention to detail and the ability to problem solve
- Customer focus; for both internal and external stakeholders
- High level of organisational, time management and analytical skill
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working in a supportive and friendly team environment, this is a rewarding opportunity that will keep you busy and on your toes; ideally suited to a self-motivated, focused and proactive individual with a positive attitude.
If we’ve piqued your interest and you have the experience and confidence to take ownership of this rewarding role then we’d love to hear from you.
Experience new horizons, every day!